- Professional Development
- LIVE Virtual Professional Development
- IN-PERSON Teacher Development
- IN-PERSON Leadership Development
- School Improvement
- Tech Tools
- Federal Funding
- Classroom Resources
- Core Instruction and Formative Assessment
- Instructional Leadership
- Equity and Access/SEL
- Socially Distant Learning Resources
Gregory Greg Middleton is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Educational Policy Studies program at Georgia State University. Greg has served as an Associate Superintendent of Schools, Principal Coach, Elementary and High School principal, and an Elementary and Middle School teacher. Greg also worked as an External Principal Mentor and was an Educational Consultant with the Bill and Melinda Gate’s Foundation.
Greg attended South Carolina State University (B.S.), the University of South Carolina (M.Ed.), Georgia State University (Ed.S.), and Mercer University (Ph.D.).