- Professional Development
- LIVE Virtual Professional Development
- IN-PERSON Teacher Development
- IN-PERSON Leadership Development
- School Improvement
- Tech Tools
- Federal Funding
- Classroom Resources
- Core Instruction and Formative Assessment
- Instructional Leadership
- Equity and Access/SEL
- Socially Distant Learning Resources
Phil Carr serves as a Learning Sciences International (LSI) District Lead and Professional Developer, providing coaching, consulting, and professional learning to school leaders across the country. He leads LSI work in the development of Demonstration Schools and increasing student achievement in Turnaround Schools.
Phil is a dedicated educator with over 29 years of experience in a variety of school and district settings. He has served as a Teacher, School Principal, and Coach to Principals and their Supervisors.