Schools and Districts Should Have State-of-the-Art Tools to Measure and Improve Schoolwide SEL Implementation
- Are you looking for trusted data and reliable reports to continuously improve SEL implementation?
- Are you able to effectively observe and document your SEL implementation by walking throughout the school? Do you know what to expect and look for?
- Are you seeking a time-saving and easy-to-use tool to help track and evaluate SEL implementation?
Partners for Measurable SEL Impact
The CASEL Schoolwide SEL Walkthrough was created by the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL), the leading expert on SEL in the nation and a trusted source of knowledge about high-quality, evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL). Learning Sciences International (LSI) is one of the foremost authorities on walk metrics and the developer of the nation's leading-edge technology for capturing walk data with powerful reporting and data security.
Introducing a New Way to Measure SEL Implementation and Support Continuous Improvement
Clearly visualize the quality of SEL implementation across the district with bold, accurate reports based on CASEL's Indicators for Schoolwide SEL and accompanying "look fors." Our digital format provides an innovative approach to capturing implementation using the highest security and privacy standards.
CASEL's trusted Schoolwide SEL Walkthrough tool with LSI's leading-edge technology tracks implementation progress to identify areas for continuous improvement. Trending data reports provide the needed rationale to support district and school SEL missions and visions.
Amplify Your Impact
Guide the holistic and systemic expansion of SEL practices and policies at the school and district level. LSI experts help you analyze the data so your SEL implementation results in improvements in climate and relationships, supports adult SEL, and increases student outcomes.
The 7 Tips for Measuring SEL Implementation and Driving Continuous Improvement
Discover how the CASEL SEL Walk can help get your SEL initiatives the focus and attention they deserve.
We've gathered The 7 Tips for Measuring SEL Implementation and Driving Continuous Improvement and organized them in a convenient list.
Download your FREE PDF Today
3 Steps to Improved SEL Implementation Data
Get in Touch
Schedule a demo and talk with a practice leader about your personalized needs at the school, regional, or district level. We'll listen to your current implementation progress, challenges, goals, and share potential options and solutions.
Create Your Strategy
By learning about your school, regional, or district level needs and goals, we'll work with you to customize a unique plan, including online or in-person professional development, implementation guidance, and coaching.
We execute a plan together that provides you with authoritative and reliable data that demonstrates the effectiveness and impact of your school-wide SEL implementation. You can measure the impact across individual schools and the district.
The Learning Sciences Promise
You will have the tools to systematically provide quality feedback to your staff that measures SEL implementation progress and develops specific pathways to deepen the impact of the SEL work. We hold ourselves accountable to help you achieve your goals.
- Our work is metrics-based, so you can continuously measure success against your goals and adjust the plan as necessary.
- We provide clear, outcome-based reports and communication that can be used to share with all stakeholders.
- We secure your data, which is owned by your district. Your information is always safe and extremely secure and we follow the highest industry standards for data security and encryption.