Fast Track the Way to
With a Scientifically Validated Process
School climate and student achievement walk hand in hand. Areas like school culture, student engagement, behavior or discipline issues must be resolved in order for real learning to flourish.
Trend Tracker ConditionsWalk sharpens your school's readiness for rigor by identifying and targeting the known barriers to school improvement. Treatments are based on years of research, evidence and fact. There's never a smidgen of guesswork.
Where do you start? Which metrics are meaningful?
Trend Tracker ConditionsWalk does not require additional student testing. It's not a teacher evaluation. It's not just another walk. It's a powerful assessment using scientific indicators that tell you what the barriers are in your school to a positive climate and increased student achievement.
- Find your baseline: visually report on classroom-level and school-wide trends
- Identify scientifically validated indicators proven to set the environment for academic success
- Develop an action plan that for school-wide behavior, student transition, cafeteria, school plan and parental engagement
- Use visual indicators to show action steps are being implemented according to plan
- Track progress real-time for the need to improve or modify
- Clearly and accurately report the impact of interventions
Our unique approach empowers your team
Done right. You will get the change you are looking for.
LSI is with you at every step to ensure your school's unique needs are identified and your targets are met. You get one day of on-site coaching that includes training on Trend Tracker, classroom walks, findings review, then questions and answers.
- On-site expert training on LSI Trend Tracker
- Orientation to Trend Tracker as a measurement tool
- Review the indicators known to improve conditions
- Classrooms chosen for walkthroughs
- ConditionsWalks conducted
- Data collected and prepared
- Look over your data input
- Analyze the trends and visual indicators
- Q&A session for next steps
Implement a tailored solution to your school's identified needs
Be the next LSI ConditionsWalk success story
Before starting with LSI, we were deemed a turnaround school under District Administrative sanctions. In one year, we went from a 'D' to an 'A'. Teachers are intentional in their lesson planning and the work they are doing, and students are engaged in rich tasks that are aligned to the standards.
– Willette Houston, Principal, Bear Creek Elementary, Pinellas County Schools, Florida
How Ability Turns into Sustainability
As your journey to improved conditions and increased rigor in core instruction progresses, our indicators show signs of change. These are likely to involve an increase/decrease or improvement, or capacity. Best of all, any needed adjustments can be made on the fly.
- Statistics before & after
- Structures or systems before & after
- Intended change from PD (increased knowledge, skills or greater capacity)
With LSI ConditionsWalk there's never any guesswork. No hoping or finding out too late nothing happened. By focusing on the areas that need improvement, every student gets to learn in a safe, inclusive environment. Which means they get a fair chance at the quality 21st century education they deserve.
"Every day students come in and they're excited. Our partnership with LSI has us realizing that our students are able to own their learning. They've found a new level of confidence. They have a sense of belonging and a voice they can share through the teaming components. They are taking their learning to a whole other level."
– Tawana Grover,
Superintendent, Grand Island Public Schools, Nebraska
Are you ready for a positive school climate?
Quickly move into the conditions that set the environment for academic success