School leaders conduct a Curriculum Diagnostic with LSI to observe instruction using the Core Actions as their guide. They determine the impact that implementation of the standards-driven units has on instructional practice and provide opportunities for leaders to increase their ability to identify the instructional shifts and provide actionable feedback to participants of the piloted units.
- School Leaders get a clear sense of how the Standards-Driven Curriculum work is shaping classrooms in their schools.
- School Leaders have the uninterrupted opportunity to discuss the Core Actions and Indicators and how they are shaping their schools. They can address any questions they may have.
- Curriculum Diagnostics provide the opportunity for side-by-side conversation and collaboration with both the LSI Consultant as well as peers to provide content-specific feedback.
- Gain an understanding of what the Core Actions look like when implemented in the classroom.
- Collect real-time data for analysis to determine areas in which Pilot Teachers/units have improved as well as areas of needed continued growth.
Up to 6