This session spans two days and allows the District Office Curriculum Team to work with LSI to map the content curriculum in preparation for Creating Standards-Driven Units.
- With guidance of a Curriculum Faculty member, participants determine focus standards, which help to create a more intentional curriculum sequence.
- Participants will build out a full-year plan for covering the standards, preparing the units for Pilot Teachers to create lesson-level content.
- Participants deepen their understanding of their standards.
- Participants will articulate the importance of curriculum mapping.
- Participants will identify the grade-level/course standards and prioritize.
- Participants will be able to determine focus standards based on specific criteria.
Coaches (if requested by Curriculum Staff)