In the Forging a Vision session, participants will learn about the new vision of rigorous student-centered core instruction and the alignment to new economy skills and discuss instructional shifts in the classroom to implement that vision. Significant planning time will be incorporated throughout the training to allow for immediate implementation.
- Gain a better understanding of how today's new economy demands new instructional techniques
- Learn what a "classroom with rigor" really looks like through real-world examples
- Collaborate to create a shared vision for achieving rigor in the classroom
- Make a collaborative commitment to immediately implement lessons learned
- Learn how to enhance target task alignments within teaching lessons
- Plan for the necessary instructional shifts to get to a student-centered classroom
(50) Teacher Mentors, Instructional/ Curriculum Coaches, Building Administrators