Participants will learn to cultivate student ownership immediately in their classrooms through empowering students to use standards-based Learning Targets and Success Criteria in pairs to influence their own work and give peer feedback. The training will also allow participants to plan for an immediate shift toward a more student-centered classroom and provide time to plan to implement the next day.
- Define learning targets and success criteria and how they map to implementation
- Develop learning targets based on specific student needs
- Make learning targets and success criteria accessible to students as they work
- Teach students how to use learning targets and success criteria to influence their work
- Build learning targets using LSI Standards Tracker®
(50) Teacher Mentors, Instructional/ Curriculum Coaches, Building Administrators
Forging a Vision