Check out our success stories, and subscribe to get a first glimpse of new case studies when they’re hot off the presses.
TOUR A DEMO SCHOOL
Demonstration Schools for Rigor inspire hope and model action! They’re living proof that the school of the future can be created today.
Demo schools show exactly what student-centered, standards-based learning looks like--what educators say and do, and what students say and do, in real time, in real classrooms. Districts working with LSI on comprehensive plans often create a model school as part of a carefully planned rollout to energize, inform, and inspire change across the district.
Student-centered, standards-based education works and is a joy to behold!
Demonstration Schools for Rigor
- Alexander Dreyfoos School of the Arts (FL)
- Colonial High School (FL)
- North High School (IA)
- Palm Springs Community Middle (FL)
- South Creek Middle School (FL)
- Weeks Middle School (IA)
- Acreage Pines Elementary (FL)
- Calusa Elementary (FL)
- Clarcona Elementary (FL)
- Findley Elementary (IA)
- Howe Elementary (IA)
- Little River Elementary (FL)
- Lovejoy Elementary (IA)
- Perkins Elementary (IA)
Regional Demonstration Schools for Rigor
Regional Demonstration Schools are a unique model for large rural regions. These schools collaborate across district lines for professional development, coaching, and implementation to maximize resources and support.
- ACGC High School (MN)
- Deer River High School (MN)
- Greenway High School (MN)
- Princeton High School (MN)
- Princeton Middle School (MN)
- ACGC Elementary (MN)
- Princeton South Elementary (MN)
- Princeton North Elementary (MN)
- Vandyke Elementary School (MN)
Seeing is believing.
Schedule a visit to an LSI Demonstration School for Rigor.