ASTONISHING RESULTS FOR
When student achievement is in critical condition, you need intensive care. LSI offers the support that gets you moving toward success. With our unique 30-day data checks, you’ll see the needle moving in real time.
Your students deserve a quality education that prepares them for college and future careers. Our turnaround school improvement is comprehensive, vetted by research, and shown to work, even in priority schools and large urban districts challenged to scale results.
Check your symptoms...
- Are too many students failing to achieve proficiency?
- Are teachers desperate for strategies to close significant learning gaps?
- Are instructional leaders uncertain how to support rigorous standards?
- Are your staff overworked and overwhelmed by initiative fatigue?
- Are you sick of new programs that fall short of their promises?
- Are you struggling to resolve split school performance?
- Is your school or district facing state takeover and community action?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, LSI can help.
EXPLORE THE IMPACT
Read how ten Florida schools
made gains in one year.
See how the Glades schools in Florida
describe their journey.
Read our other case studies.
SUSTAINABLE, STREAMLINED SOLUTIONS
Although turnaround doesn’t happen overnight, we speed up the process by narrowing your focus. Instead of attacking sprawling symptoms with competing initiatives, we target root causes.
Rigorous core instruction
- Start by laying a bedrock foundation of effective teaching in every classroom.
- Research shows that students learn best when challenged to ask questions, think critically, and take ownership of their learning.
- That’s why we’ve streamlined Marzano’s Art & Science of Teaching framework into The Essentials for Achieving Rigor, a standards-based instructional model that zeroes in on the most powerful strategies.
- Next, scaffold effective teaching with powerful leadership practices.
- At LSI, we’re known for building expertise and high-impact coaching, but don’t take our word for it--check the RAND report that designated Marzano’s School Leader Evaluation Model as one of only two models that satisfy ESSA’s highest standard.
- When you choose to work with us, you are investing the most effective instructional leadership training available.