What can we help you achieve?
Foster Resilience, Sustainability and Positive Change That Matters
No matter how complex your K-12 questions, LSI has the capabilities and experience to deliver the answers you need to move forward. Our expert faculty will help you take decisive action that is both research and metric-driven in order to achieve the extraordinary outcomes you are looking for.
It's Easy to Get Started
Connect with Us
Submit our online contact form and let us know where you need support
Consult with a Faculty Member
We will discuss your needs in depth and customize a plan that will best meet your future goals
Put Your Plan into Action
Together, we work shoulder to shoulder to move forward and fulfill your mission promise
Helping Get Your Schools Future Ready Today
We help K-12 leaders equip their schools with the right tools for success in a rapidly changing environment.
Successful School Improvement
- Build agile data-driven leadership teams that test and learn together in a coordinated way.
- Empower PLCs to explore new concepts, share expertise and insights, and engage in collective problem solving.
New Principal Skill Set
- Master Scheduling to tackle complex challenges, expand staff capacity, and build strategic master schedules aligned to district goals.
- Holding meaningful meetings that help teams align on the topics of discussion, air any concerns or obstacles, and have clarity on future actions.
Breakthrough Instruction Strategies
- Leverage the data and science shown to effectively support pre-service, new, or struggling teachers.
- Discover the fastest most effective route to standards-based classrooms and standard-based lesson planning.
Virtual Best Practices
- Learn effectively to use a virtual platform to create meaningful connections, a culture of collaboration.
- Maximize Google Classroom to share assignments, homework, newsletters and much more.
Exclusive Marzano Strategies
- Changing how you assess student learning can dramatically improve teaching effectiveness, LSI’s exclusive suite of Marzano strategies provide immediate feedback on what works and what doesn’t.
Inspiring Coaching Tactics
- Provide targeted coaching to identify and prioritize the needs of new teachers to grow teacher mindset and skill set.
- Create a team of talented educators with the knowledge and skills to coach and support other teachers.
Why LSI Live Virtual Consulting?
- Less costly and more readily accessible than onsite.
- Customizable with new ideas and strategies designed to meet your specific needs.
- Ready access to the latest expert research from LSI renowned research partners including, Robert Marzano, CASEL and Dylan Wiliam.
- Interactive discussions, opportunities to question and dive deep into the content as well as review relevant research.
- Accessible anywhere, on any web-enabled device for busy school leaders on the go.